Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh Crap (again)


So we have a new principal and apparently she likes to observe a little more casually than the old one... she dropped in with her laptop today just as my little blessings were lining up for PEPI (where the high schoolers come and play games with them) so I dodged the perverbial bullet this time but now I know she's on the prowl. It's not like I have anything exciting to hide, but I like to be over-prepared for observations and today we were not going by the script... we've been doing 2nd quarter math assessments and even for Kindergarten those assessments suck the life out the the kids. So today I was letting them work on their Native American necklaces for our upcoming feast. It was an ambitious project since we were using bottled glue and sand so I guess she would've been impressed... but now we have to wait for the next unexpected visit. I can just about hear the jaws music in the background.

1 comments:

the mccollums... said...

i love it...oh, man...principals!! Oh, bottled glue...I never let my 3 year olds use glue, one ate part of the glue stick last time I tried it. I am sure the 5 year olds in your class are a little more mature with the white stuff. :)