Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Back to School


One of my favorite college movies was Billy Madison and in that movie he sings a song about "back to school, back to school to prove to my dad that I'm not a fool" (you can watch the video by clicking on the name back there). That is what I was thinking as I pulled out of the driveway for 1 of 2 teacher workdays. We putzed around and got a lot done, but we still have more to do tomorrow. I love the part of the song where he says something about "I got my boots tied tied tight, hope I don't get in a fight". Best movie score evah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those 3 weeks went by too fast! Send those little munchkins my love.

Ryan said...

I watched Billy Madison about 20 times with my friends in high school. A classic. enjoy working again.

TDT said...

Ready for new content! Can't wait!