Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cadbury Eggs -- nature's little way of giving you a kiss




Ever since we finished with Easter my Food Lion has had Cadbury Eggs 50% off so every time I pick up anything including dog food I am forced to pick up a handful of them.


I think this all stems back to my days at Eckerds when my friend, Lisa, and I would find "creative" ways to make them cost 9 cents each. I had a shoe box of them stashed under my bed and I ate them secretly like they were illegal. YUM.


Now I see them as a complete luxury item and I am forced to hoard them at every opportunity where they are even remotely on sale.


I have to go buy dishwasher liquid and I am debating about whether or not I should just bite the bullet and buy the rest of them -- but knowing my recent up and down cravings I'll probably be gagging at the thought of them tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are my favorite too. I think 50% off the price means 50% off the calories too. Makes sense.

Ryan said...

I love em frozen.

TDT said...

Stock pile em! With inflation going up you might need to hang on to those gooey balls of delight through next season! How many can you stow away?

9 cents :)