Monday, March 24, 2008

Under the wire


Just a smidge under the 1 month mark since the last post. I do have some excuses tho for those faithful who still wander by to see if this has been updated:

1. First of all I was closing out 3rd quarter at school and was up to my eyes.

2. Then I went on my glorious trackout that sent me spinning into an all out hibernation and useless state.

3. Felt gnarly for a while (for unspecified reasons).

4. After a while I got to the point of wondering what I would even write about.

BUT THEN

My friend Jamie returned from her trip to N Va and had an entry up THE NEXT DAY (with captioned pictures) -- and not like that night but in a timely manner. Props to you James. So, I'm back and I'm apologetic for my lazinesssssssss.

2 comments:

the mccollums... said...

thanks for the props, girl!! ha ha...I sound like i have no life>! :) You are one busy lady..

Ryan said...

Welcome back to posting. I was tempted to leave comments that encouraged you to post on last months comments.