Monday, June 9, 2008

It's a BOY!!



Totally surprising me, the baby is a boy. The kids in my class have been sure it was a girl and have been calling it "she" and "her", but as it was clear to all to see today, it is really a "HE".



In total Luis style, he was mooning us as soon as she put the ultrasound on my belly so that even if we had not wanted to know we could not have missed his "business".




He made no pretense of modesty -- gotta love his dad's genes for that. He was also resting like we both do with one hand under his head.



There is a great view of his spine that I'm sure was a shout-out to his girl Cheyney. He's already smooth with the ladies!

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

That boy has the best spine I have EVER seen! Hip Hip Hooray for a boy!

the mccollums... said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so pumped for you guys!! Little LUis on his way! I love these pics and this is my favorite post ever!!! CONGRATS!! What do you think DRC is having?? Of course she is having a girl...so that the two of you can set up the arranged marriages while they are small, plan their summers together, set up the colleges where they can study hard and coordinate the wedding and be the crazy grandmothers of their families one day...okay, wow...I got a little out of control with that!! But it would be cool if she did have a girl...