Saturday, November 29, 2008

Making Lemonade

So, here it is report card time (and yes I do have to write those on maternity leave) and the hard drive in my laptop died.  Like, it put a blue screen up and shut off and didn't even say goodbye.  


Well, Some people would have cried or joined the army -- me?  I bought a MacBook.  Yes I think I'm fancy and yes my report cards will probably be the greatest ever written.  

No gratuitous pictures of Gabe the delicious since I haven't loaded any pictures on this computer, but suffice it to say that he's wearing grey snowman pajamas tonight (the pajamas are grey, not the snowmen).

3 comments:

Ryan said...

you little hipsters, joining the Mac world. We'll have to follow you one of these days.

the mccollums... said...

Yahooo....now we are mac buddies!! :) Have you figured it all out yet? One of my favorite feature is the two finger scroll on the mouse pad...try it (if you don't already know)...2 fingers and scroll over the mouse pad...it scrolls your page up and down and you don't have to use the mouse on the arrows. FUN FUN!!

cheyney webb said...

Congrats on your new addition to the family. Mac and Gabe will grow up as brothers, I am sure.