Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tracking In


Tomorrow I return to work after a nice extended track-out. This is my second, but since Luis was in Colombia during my first track-out, this one was immeasurably more fun. Here is a list of things that I will miss when I track back into school tomorrow morning:

1. Sleeping until 10 AM, eating some breakfast, reading, then sleeping in a little more.

2. Taking a long bath when I am ready to (instead of a quick shower so that I am not even one second later than I already am).

3. Keeping our house clean and clutter-free.

4. Making (sometimes) fancy suppers for when Luis gets home from work.

5. Staying up reading WAY after Luis falls asleep.

6. Sleeping until 10 AM and repeating the previous day's rigorous schedule.


I am excited to see the kids tomorrow, though. We rearranged the classroom totally on our workdays, so I am almost giddy imagining them finding their new seats and reaquainting themselves with all of their friends. And don't even think that I've forgotten about my class-boyfriend, Jackson -- I'm ready to get back to getting his little lovenotes :)


Wish me luck!!! (Actually, I'm pretty rested up so I should be great fun this week!)

0 comments: